1. Is the Jesy phone really waterproof, dustproof and shockproof?
All JESY Rugged Phones are IP68 compliant to ensure dust and liquid resistance, and can be used temporarily or for extended periods of time according to the recommended normal usage conditions provided by JESY. All our models have been rigorously tested for water and resistance to IP68, IP69 and MIL-STD-810H standards.
2. How long is the warranty period of JESY mobile phone?
All JESY three-proof mobile phones are guaranteed for one year
3. How to update the mobile phone system?
Find the app "Updates" or "System Updates". After installing the update package, it will show the latest version of the system
4. What if my phone is too hot?
It's normal for a smartphone device to heat up while playing video, gaming, or charging, but you can reduce it by doing the following:
- Turn off uncommon functions and applications such as Wi-Fi and GPS;
- Turn down the screen brightness;
- Close the applications running in the background regularly, clear the cache regularly, and keep enough running space at all times;
- Uninstall the program that may generate a large amount of abnormal heat during operation;
- Do not use the phone during charging unless necessary.
5. How can I do a hard reset (factory reset) if I can't turn on my phone?
Generally, you can perform a hard reset in "Settings - Backup & Reset; - Factory Reset" after the phone is turned on. If it crashes, do it in recovery mode. Press and hold Vol+ and the power button for more than three seconds, find "Wipe data/factory reset", and click "Yes - delete all user data". After this step, select "Reboot system now".